Easter Mom Tips Week 4
“The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1a
The Mom Tips are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian wife, mom, discipler of your children, homemaker, and friend.
Keep this list on your fridge for two weeks. Pick one or two things each week to try and check them off as you do them.
You can also do more than what is suggested. You do you! We all are in different stages of our lives.
Simply pray about which Mom Tips to do and do only those. Do what you can and celebrate the fact that you added something new to enhance your life!
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Open your prayer binder. Read over your past requests and pray over them. Are there any new requests or situations you need to add to your binder? Take the time to add them and pray over your new requests.
- Read your bible every day this week. Pick a book that is unfamiliar to you. Pray the God speaks to you through his word.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- Be reliable with your husband this week. Follow through on your commitments to him. Show him through your actions that you love and respect him.
- Perform an act of service for your husband. Is there a specific task or chore that he is responsible for every week? Do that task for him without expecting anything in return.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- Have a family devotion time and talk about the meaning of Easter. Some great children’s book choices are “The Tale of the Three Trees,” “The Very First Easter” and “The Legend of the Sand Dollar.”
- Get your kids involved in making dinner this week. Let them help get the family meal prepared and ask them to set the table. Ask one of your kids to pray over the family meal that evening.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- For our weekly home organization task, tackle your laundry room. Clean and dust the entire area. Put away any clothing items and socks. Consider cleaning your washing machine using a cleaning solution.
- Pray over your home this week. Go into every room and ask God to bring joy and happiness. In your children’s rooms, ask God to be present and that your children will actively seek Him. In your bedroom, pray that God will be first in your marriage.
Join the conversation: What’s your favorite Mom Tip you have ever tried?
Leslie has known Jesus almost as long as she has known her husband.
She loves Jesus, her husband, her two daughters, coffee and her dachshund Oscar Myer.
Her favorite bible verse is 2 Corinthians 4:8 "We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed or broken. We do not give up and quit."