Family Mom Tips Week 2
“The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1a
The Mom Tips are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian wife, mom, discipler of your children, homemaker, and friend.
Simply pray about which ideas to try and keep this list on your fridge all week. Check them off as they are accomplished. You can also do more than what is suggested. We all are in different stages of our lives. You do you!
Do what you can and celebrate the fact that you added something new to enhance your life!
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Write Exodus 14:14 in your prayer journal and on a notecard. Lean on these words when dealing with stress and conflict in your relationships.
- Pray for God to work on your attitude. Pray that He is able to teach you to be more kind, compassionate, patient, obedient, and humble. Ask Him to strip away the anger, bitterness, and sadness from your life and fill your spirit with love
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- Keep Family Unity in mind and in your prayers this week. Put “We” before “I” or “Me” when making all decisions whether big or small.
- Make an extra effort this week to keep up with housework. This will allow your time on the weekend to be carefree with your family.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- Encourage each of your children every day this week. Find creative ways to compliment something they’ve done well or just smile and tell them how proud you are to be their mom.
- Grab your paints and head outside with your children. Grab leaves, rocks flowers and grass to create paintings with different textures and strokes. Hang your children’s masterpieces up in your kitchen or living room.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- Stock up on sunscreen for your family. Purchase the brand you like to use and get a few extra tubes to last the summer.
- Wash your windows this week, both inside and out. Take time to clean out any cobwebs that may be up in the corners.
Leslie has known Jesus almost as long as she has known her husband.
She loves Jesus, her husband, her two daughters, coffee and her dachshund Oscar Myer.
Her favorite bible verse is 2 Corinthians 4:8 "We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed or broken. We do not give up and quit."