Would you like a great way to grow closer to God and deepen your friendships at the same time? Grab some friends and start a Help Club for Moms Bible Study Group! It’s super EASY and lots of FUN!
Here’s what you do:
- Subscribe to the Help Club for Moms Bible Studies and Mom Tips.
- Pray and ask God to bring a few friends to your Help Club Bible Study Group.
- Prayerfully assign prayer partners within the group. (We pray with our prayer partners once a week.)
- Once you have your group, start the study together.
- Do the current Bible Study and Mom Tips together. You can each buy a Hard Copy or follow along online.
- Have each member of your group subscribe here to get the studies sent to them via email.
- Meet with your group once or twice a month for dinner, fun, fellowship, and prayer.
- Contact us Here to let us know you started a group, ask questions, and tell us how we can be praying for you.
We will be praying for you!
The Help Club for Moms is a group of ordinary women who read the Bible, live real lives with real families, rely on Jesus for everything, and have a deep desire to share the love of our Savior with everyone they can!