Grab Some Friends and Start a Group!
Would you like a great way to grow closer to God and deepen your friendships at the same time?
Grab some friends and start a Help Club for Moms Bible Study Group!
It’s super EASY and lots of FUN!
Here’s what you do:
- Subscribe to the Help Club for Moms Bible Studies and Mom Tips.
- Pray and ask God to bring a few friends to your Help Club Bible Study Group.
- Prayerfully assign prayer partners within the group. (We pray with our prayer partners once a week.)
- Once you have your group, start the study together.
- Do the current Bible Study and Mom Tips together. You can each buy a Hard Copy or follow along online.
- Have each member of your group subscribe here to get the studies sent to them via email.
- Meet with your group once or twice a month for dinner, fun, fellowship, and prayer.
- Contact us Here to let us know you started a group, ask questions, and tell us how we can be praying for you.
We will be praying for you!
New Help Club for Moms Facilitator Registration
Latest posts by The Help Club for Moms Team (see all)