“The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1a
The Mom Tips are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian wife, mom, discipler of your children, homemaker, and friend.
Pray about which ideas to try and keep this list on your fridge all week. Check them off as you accomplish them. Complete all of the Mom Tips or pick one to finish. We all are in different stages of our lives. You do you!
Do what you can and celebrate the fact that you added something new to enhance your life!
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Record some of the verses from “Identity In Christ Day 2” on your phone this week and listen to them several times a day.
The Wise Woman loves her Husband:
- Ask your husband how you can be praying for him this week, then write the prayers in your journal or phone and purpose to pray for him as much as you can. Set a reminder on your phone to tell you to pray for your husband each day this week.
The Wise Woman loves her Children:
- There is definitely something different about a house filled with the presence of God! Set aside a time in the next two weeks to pray a blessing over your house. Gather your family and friends, and simply pray a prayer of blessing and dedication for your home. Ask the Lord to fill your home with His presence, and to use your home to further His kingdom. Pray for God’s peace over each room in your house and that every person who walks in your home, especially your family, will feel the presence of God! Celebrate with a fun game night and simple dessert! Take lots of pictures!
The Wise Woman cares for her Home:
- Do some type of cleaning for 15 minutes, 3 days this week. Here are some examples of 15-minute jobs you can do:
|Dust one room||Sweep the kitchen floor||Wipe out the fridge|
|Vacuum one room||Fold and put away one load of laundry||Sweep the pantry|
|Empty Garbage cans||Clean off your desk (stop at 15 minutes)||Clean a shower|
Join the Community! Leave a comment, prayer or scripture so we can all get to know one another!
We at the HCFM are praying for our online community to build relationships, even if they are across the country or the world! 🙂[/box]
If there was one thing Deb would love to share with you is that God is personal and loves you as you are. You don’t have to be perfect to be loved by our amazing God! Come as you are! His loving presence can be practically known and experienced. He is not a God who is far away, He is dearly near and easily found. He longs for you to come to Him!
Latest posts by Deb Weakly (see all)
- Join us for our new fall Bible Study, “The Wise Woman Abides” - August 11, 2018
- Join Us For Our NEW Fall Study, “The Wise Woman Abides!” - August 10, 2018
- Friends, God’s love is EVERYTHING! - August 10, 2018