“Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10.
Hey Moms! Would you like a place to grow deeper in your faith with a group of friends all without leaving the comfort of your home?
We know that it can be hard at times to make it to a Bible Study in person with kids in the house. Between different nap schedules, no money for babysitting, or the fact that leaving the house can generally being stressful with littles, it’s hard! Or maybe you just don’t have a community where you are that even has this to offer to you! The Help Club for Moms Online Group is a great way to connect with other moms who want to grow deeper together as they grow closer to God.
In the group, you will follow along with our current study at Help Club. You will connect with a few women throughout the week who will encourage you to keep up with your Bible study, pray for you & more, all in the comfort of your pajamas!
Here’s how to join our study:
- Purchase “The Wise Woman Loves” Bible study book at Amazon HERE.
- Request to join the “Help Club for Moms Online Group” on Facebook HERE, and be sure to like our page @Help Club for Moms on Facebook for additional Bible Study supplements.
- Comment on the posts to go deeper in your study and also to help you get to know the other moms in the group.
- Pray for the other moms and be sure to reach out and ask for prayer when you need it. We are stronger when we pray for each other!
- Complete this info form to be included in the Help Club for Moms weekly emails so you can stay connected with us.
If there was one thing Deb would love to share with you is that God is personal and loves you as you are. You don’t have to be perfect to be loved by our amazing God! Come as you are! His loving presence can be practically known and experienced. He is not a God who is far away, He is dearly near and easily found. He longs for you to come to Him!