The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1a
The Mom Tips are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian wife, mom, discipler of your children, homemaker, and friend.
Pray about which ideas to try and keep this list on your fridge all week. Check them off as you accomplish them. Complete all of the Mom Tips or pick one to finish. We all are in different stages of our lives. You do you!
Do what you can and celebrate the fact that you added something new to enhance your life!
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Write Psalm 90:12 on 3 sticky notes and put one at your kitchen sink, one on your bathroom mirror, and one in your car. Say this verse out loud as much as possible for the next two weeks. Try to notice God answering this prayer, and write down what He says to you that helps you to “number your days.”
– The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- Plan some type of date with your husband for the next two weeks. It can be very simple. In fact, here’s a wonderful idea from one of our HCFM Moms, Anelise Couch:
“A dear friend gave my husband and I the idea to lay out on the driveway, look at the stars and talk. Quickly it became one of our favorite dates. Grab a hot or cold drink and enjoy! It is romantic, special, and no babysitting is required.”
–The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- Pray and ask God for a hymn for each of your children! Print it out and put it on your child’s wall. If there is a story behind the hymn, teach it to your children. Be sure to sing it often in your home, and sing it as a new lullaby for your babies and toddlers. You can take a couple of weeks for this Mom Tip. It’s a great way to share your faith with your children! Click here for complete instructions for how to pick out a hymn for your children!
–The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- This week, we are going to be tackling an area in your home in just 15 minutes a day for 2 days this week. I learned this great idea from my favorite organizational author, Emilie Barnes.
- Pick a place in your home that needs to be organized. It could be a kitchen cabinet, a closet, a set of drawers, etc..
- Get 3 big, black garbage bags and label them as “Throw Away,” “Give Away,” and “Put Away.”
- Set a timer for 15 minutes and get to work in that area.
- After you are all done with your area, set a timer again and then deal with the garbage bags. Throw away and put away, then keep your “Give away” bags in an area of your home or garage until you can take it to a charity or give it away. But make sure to deal with that bag asap too!
- Area to clean this week:______________________________________________________
- Days completed: 1.______ 2.______
-On Saturday, take a moment and plan out your menus for next week and your shopping list. Get your shopping done and chop all of your vegetables for the week ahead of time. List your meals here:
Join the Community!
Give hope, prayer, and encouragement. Post a comment below & talk about it.[/box]
If there was one thing Deb would love to share with you is that God is personal and loves you as you are. You don’t have to be perfect to be loved by our amazing God! Come as you are! His loving presence can be practically known and experienced. He is not a God who is far away, He is dearly near and easily found. He longs for you to come to Him!
Latest posts by Deb Weakly (see all)
- Prayers to Pray for Your Kids this School Year – Printable! - August 17, 2018
- Join us for our new fall Bible Study, “The Wise Woman Abides” - August 11, 2018
- Join Us For Our NEW Fall Study, “The Wise Woman Abides!” - August 10, 2018