“The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1a
The Mom Tips are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian wife, mom, discipler of your children, homemaker, and friend.
Pray about which ideas to try and keep this list on your fridge all week. Check them off as you accomplish them. Complete all of the Mom Tips or pick one to finish. We all are in different stages of our lives. You do you!
Do what you can and celebrate the fact that you added something new to enhance your life!
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Take a few minutes for an afternoon quiet time two times this week. Put away the electronics and to-do lists and just take your feet off the floor and unwind. You may be winding down from a long day or gearing up for a busy evening. I find that if I take the time to relax briefly before my husband gets home, we all have a better evening. My kids are in the habit of having afternoon downtime too, but if that won’t work for your family, give them a Lego or art project to work on, turn on an audio book, or even allow some screen time. Whatever gives you a few minutes to recenter yourself.
- Day One_____ Day Two _____
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- Think of 1 thing that you love about your husband this week and thank him for it, with a genuine smile and loving eyes.
- Each time you and your husband make love, put a dollar in a jar. On an anniversary or after you’ve saved enough money, empty the jar and use its contents for a special date. Make it your goal to get a little extra money in the jar so you can go somewhere extra special. Whatever you choose to do on your date, it will be even better knowing all the fun you had making it happen.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- Write a sweet note to one child. Use it as an opportunity to show how much you appreciate him, or as a means showing compassion or of giving encouragement during a struggle. Try to write one for each child over the next few days, taking the time to pray about what to write. If your child can’t read yet, draw a picture or write a note that you can snuggle up and read together.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- Plan one day this way to wash and chop veggies and bag them up for the week. I do it after I go to the grocery store so I don’t have to sit everything into the fridge and then get it all back out again. Choose fruits or vegetables that your family likes to eat raw. Chances are, everyone in your household will get more vegetables in their diet if it’s an easy snack.
Join the Community! Answer today’s question in the comment box so we can all get to know one another!
We at the HCFM are praying for our online community to build relationships, even if they are across the country or the world!
1. What’s been the most helpful Mom Tip for you so far in the Help Club?[/box]
If there was one thing Deb would love to share with you is that God is personal and loves you as you are. You don’t have to be perfect to be loved by our amazing God! Come as you are! His loving presence can be practically known and experienced. He is not a God who is far away, He is dearly near and easily found. He longs for you to come to Him!
Latest posts by Deb Weakly (see all)
- Prayers to Pray for Your Kids this School Year – Printable! - August 17, 2018
- Join us for our new fall Bible Study, “The Wise Woman Abides” - August 11, 2018
- Join Us For Our NEW Fall Study, “The Wise Woman Abides!” - August 10, 2018