“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.” Ephesians 4:32 (ESV)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit
- Download a voice recording app on your phone to help you get ready to memorize Scripture from the studies. If you do not have a smartphone, purchase an inexpensive voice recording device. As we go through the studies record any verses that you’d like to memorize
- Get a pad of spiral bound index cards and write 1 Peter 5:7-10 in it. Keep it at your kitchen sink
so that you will see it often and commit it to memory.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband
- Tell your husband you love him every morning and evening this week. Get outside and enjoy some fresh air together. Take the time to reconnect with one another.
- Pray for your husband while he drives to work this week. Pray that he will have wisdom, patience, and grace with those he comes into contact with during his time out of the home.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children
- Head to your local library this week and check out some new books to read together as a family. While you are there, don’t forget to sign up for the Summer Reading Program if your local library hosts one.
- Help your children memorize Ephesians 4:32. Write it on your chalkboard or bathroom mirror. Use this verse to help your children understand the importance of choosing to be kind, even when it’s a hard choice.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home
- Know what is for dinner by 9:00 a.m. every day this week:
Monday:__________________ Tuesday:__________________ Wednesday:__________________
- Exercise self-control with your family budget this week. Do not overspend or ignore your preset financial boundaries. If you do not have a family budget, take this week to create one prayerfully with your spouse