New Years Mom Tips
“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.” -Isaiah 43:18.
Welcome to New Years Week!
The Mom Tips are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian wife, mom, discipler of your children, homemaker, and friend.
Pray about which ideas to try and keep this list on your fridge all week. Check them off as you accomplish them. Complete all of the Mom Tips or pick one to finish. We all are in different stages of our lives. You do you!
Do what you can and celebrate the fact that you added something new to enhance your life!
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Pray and ask God for a bible verse for 2016. Write your verse down in a prominent place in your home and take the time to memorize the scripture. Don’t be discouraged if a verse is not readily brought to mind. Keep praying, the Lord will reveal one to you.
- Create a plan to read God’s word in 2016. There are several plans to read the bible in a year available.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- Give your husband a free night this week. Encourage him to connect with a friend face to face.
- Create a prayer list specific to your husband for 2016. Choose specific items and areas of growth to commit to the Lord in prayer. Put your list in your prayer binder for reference.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- Take your children for a winter nature walk. Make a list of ten items you hope to find, grab your coats and head outside.
- Create a prayer list specific to each of your children for 2016. Choose specific items and areas of growth to commit to the Lord in prayer. Put your list in your prayer binder for reference.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- Take time to write thank you notes. Use the last 10 minutes of your quiet time to write 1 or 2 a day until you are finished.
- Decide on the day to take down your Christmas decorations. Mark it on your calendar. When packing up the boxes, Mark them with brightly colored duct tape. The boxes will be much easier to find next year.
Give hope, prayer, and encouragement below. Post a comment & talk about it.