Love Your Husband – Print Mom Tips
Love Your Husband – Mom Tips
“The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1a
The Mommy Tips are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian wife, mom, discipler of your children, homemaker, and friend.
Keep this list on your fridge for two weeks. Pick one or two things each week to try and check them off as you do them.
You can also do more than what is suggested. You do you! We all are in different stages of our lives.
We understand that some of you may only have time for one Mommy Tip in the two-week period, and some of you may be able to do more.
Simply pray about which Mommy Tips to do and do only those. Do what you can and celebrate the fact that you added something new to enhance your life!
1. Write “But my righteous one will live by faith.” Hebrews 10:38 on your bathroom mirror in dry erase marker. Ask God each day to help you to live by faith in thought, word and deed. Done:______
2. Make your bed three days a week for the next two weeks. An easy way to make it is to do one side at a time.
Week One- Day 1______ Day 2______ Day 3______
Week Two- Day 1______ Day 2______ Day 3______
3. Know what’s for dinner by 9 am 2 days each week. Set your meat out to defrost. If you have time, chop your veggies.
Week One- Day 1______ Day 2______ Week 2- Day 1______ Day 2______
4. Every day when your husband comes home, go to the door and do what we call the “Daddy dance!” When Dad drives up, everyone goes to the door, starts clapping and singing “Daddy, Daddy Daddy!” What a beautiful way to welcome Dad home and also to show the children how to respect their dad. Done:______
5. Pray for your husband 4 days each week for the next two weeks.
Here are some ideas about what to pray:
-Pray for him to know how deeply he is loved by God.
-Ask God to help him to feel your love and for a blessed marriage.
-Pray for his health and for God to heal any illness in his body.
-Ask God to bless you husbands relationship with the children.
-Pray for him to be blessed at work.
You can also ask God what to pray! He will tell you. The main thing is that you do pray.
Week One- Day 1______ Day 2______ Day 3______ Day 4______
Week Two- Day 1______ Day 2______ Day 3______ Day 4______
6. On Saturday, take a moment and plan out your menus for next week and your shopping list. Get your shopping done and chop all of your vegetables for the week ahead of time. List your meals here: