“The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1a
One of the main components of the Help Club for Moms are the Mom Tips, which are practical ideas designed to help you to become all that God created you to be and are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian woman, wife, mom, and homemaker.
Simply pray about which Mom Tips to do and do only those. One of the mottos of the Help Club for Moms is “You do you!” Go at your own pace. Do what you can, or more. It’s completely up to you! We all are in different stages of our lives.
Keep this list on your fridge all week. Pick one or two things to try and check them off as you do them.
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Be sure to complete each of the three Help Club for Moms Bible studies this week!
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- Learn your husband’s love language! Read “The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate” by Gary Chapman. Also, click here for an online quiz to help you determine you and your husband’s love language.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- God has placed individual, specific callings on each of our children’s lives. This week, pray and ask God to show you and your husband the calling that He has placed in your children’s hearts, and for Him to help you to both shepherd and lead them well “in the way they should go.” Proverbs 22:6.
- After you pray, be watching for His answer! It may come from a Scripture passage that you read or from a friend who knows your children’s well. When you receive this wisdom from God, write it in your journal and share it with your children.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- Take a few “15 Minute Cleaning Sprints” this week. Set a timer and work as fast as you can in one area of your house. Vacuum, dust, or clean a bathroom. You will be surprised how much you can get done in 15 minutes!
Join the Community! Answer today’s question in the comment box so we can all get to know one another! We at the HCFM are praying for our online community to build relationships, even if they are across the country or the world! 🙂
-Share a tip that has helped you in your role as a wife and/or mom. [/box]
If there was one thing Deb would love to share with you is that God is personal and loves you as you are. You don’t have to be perfect to be loved by our amazing God! Come as you are! His loving presence can be practically known and experienced. He is not a God who is far away, He is dearly near and easily found. He longs for you to come to Him!