Workers at Home – Week 2 Print Mom Tips
Workers at Home – Week 2 Mom Tips
by Mom Tips Team
“The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1a
The Mom Tips are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian wife, mom, discipler of your children, homemaker, and friend.
Keep this list on your fridge for two weeks. Pick one or two things each week to try and check them off as you do them.
You can also do more than what is suggested. You do you! We all are in different stages of our lives.
Simply pray about which Mom Tips to do and do only those. Do what you can and celebrate the fact that you added something new to enhance your life!
– The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit: Done:______
- Write in your journal or record on your phone Proverbs 31:10-31. Pick a verse to highlight in your home on your chalkboard or bathroom mirror
- Choose to Live for God this week. Commit your day to him every morning during your quiet time. Allow God’s light to shine through you in all that you do in your home and for your family.
– The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband: Done:______
- Get out of the habit of criticizing your husband. Take a day this week and go the entire day without criticizing his actions. This simple change in thought will bless both of you and strengthen your marital bond.
- Do something active with your husband this week. Go for a walk or a bike ride. Take time to enjoy God’s masterpiece together.
-The Wise Woman Loves Her Children: Done:______
- Pray with each of your children individually one night this week. Ask them what is on their heart and give it over to God. Help them learn to rely on God.
- Choose a verse to have your children memorize this week. Write it down on a card or their bathroom mirror. Some examples to choose from are:
-The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home: Done:______
- Work on setting household budget. It is the beginning of the year and the time to plan ahead. Start small if needed by setting a grocery budget. Do your best to stay within your set budget this week. This habit of being a good steward will begin to flow into the rest of your home.
- Choose one day to clean out your refrigerator this week. Take everything out and discard the items that are spoiled or expired. Wipe down the entire refrigerator and put everything back in a logical order.