Welcome to the Help Club for Moms!
The Help Club for Moms is all about moms encouraging moms to know the love of Christ.
We are real moms, who value authentic, transparent relationships. Together, we study God’s Word, pray, fellowship, and share practical “Mom Tips.” All this to become the women, wives, and mothers God created us to be, and with the help of the Holy Spirit, bring up our children to know and love God too!
There are two ways you can join in our studies:
Grab your own Hard Copy of our new book, “The Wise Woman Knows.”
- Subscribe to our weekly emails delivered directly to your inbox.
- Print the weekly Bible study and Mom Tips, or access them online through our Facebook page. There are just three simple, but deep studies per week! New Bible studies and “mom tips” are available every Sunday on the website.
- Print the Mom Tips, and pray which tips you will attempt throughout the week, and put them on your refrigerator or any place where you will see them.
- Plan which days you will do the study. Be flexible, don’t stress, and find what works for you!
Want to join the HCFM community? Come as you are and journey with us! Here are the different ways to get connected:
- Join our NEW online Facebook group! Come journey with other moms as we follow along each week with the current study at Help Club for Moms, and grow deeper together in our walks with the Lord. Click HERE to join!
- Prayer is an important component of the Help Club for Moms! Find a prayer partner to do the study with and to pray with once a week.
- Like Help Club for Moms on Facebook, follow us on Instagram @helpclubformoms, and on Pinterest. It’s a great way to get connected with other moms, find out what is new with the HCFM, and discuss what we are learning.
- Subscribe to our weekly emails. Get the weekly bible study delivered directly to your inbox.
- Be a part of our community! Post in the comments section of each study and on Facebook to join the conversation, post prayer requests, and thoughts about what we are learning.
- Help to build our community: invite other moms to our site, call a friend to discuss the study, and use the hashtag #helpclubformoms to spread the word on social media.
Please browse our website to find more about who we are and our vision! We at Help Club for Moms are excited to embark on this journey with you!!!