“And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” Hebrews 10:24-25
Hey Dear Ones, I am really looking forward to being together with you all this summer!
God has put together a lovely retreat for us! Come expectant to meet with God and go deeper with each other in our friendships, and calling as a team of sisters, co-laboring together for Christ.
Here’s a little glimpse of what you can expect:
Friday, July 14th:
- 5:20 Please arrive on time for our team picture. Jackie can also take a new induvidual photo of you if you like!
- 6:00-7:00 Dinner
- 7:00-7:45 Welcome and Worship
- 7:45-9:30 Team Prophecy Night with Linda and Jackie (Please read instructions at the bottom for your part in this!)
Saturday, July 15th:
- 8:30 Coffee and Tea (Please be on time!)
- 8:45- 9:15 Worship
- 9:15-11:30 Help Club for Moms Ministry Update and Encouragement
- 11:30-12:30 Lunch
- 12:30-1:00 Worship
- 1:00-3:00 Learning How to Live Your Life Beloved by Jesus with Tyler Hill
- 3:00-4:00 Contemplative Time to Journal What God Spoke to You
- 4:00-6:00 Soaking Prayer Sessions with High Place Ministry
- 6:30 Conference Ends
COST: The cost for the retreat is only $40!
Friday night Team Prophecy Instructions: Please plan to buy a $10 gift for a fellow team member. As you are shopping, ask Holy Spirit what you should buy and then ask Him for a word of encouragement for whoever is to receive the gift. Please write the word of encouragement down and plan to share it Friday night. We will draw numbers to see who gets which gift. Please gift wrap your gift too! Please be praying for whomever is to receive your word!
You will love this exercise in learning how to give a prophetic word to someone!
Please let me know if you have any questions! Love you!!! Deb