“Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.” Luke 2:11
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit
- Wherever you go this week, say “Merry Christmas” to all you come in contact with. You will brighten people’s day and bring a smile to their face.
- Spend a quiet night reading your Bible or a devotional book by the Christmas tree this week. Take time to really enjoy the Christmas season and the beauty of your home.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband
- Watch a fun holiday movie with your husband. Do you have a favorite as a couple? Make a fun treat and cuddle on the couch after the kids have gone to bed.
- Have some fun in the snow and build a snowman together! If it doesn’t snow where you live, take a nature walk or go for a hike.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children
- Make Christmas cookies. Have some fun choosing cookie cutters and sprinkles. Frost and decorate the cookies and then bless your neighbors with a fun treat.
- Have your children help you plan your Christmas dinner. Make a menu and shopping list. Have them set the table and create place cards for a special meal.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home
- Make a plan to get all of your housework done early in the week before the Christmas holiday.
- Choose easy dinners this week such as crock pot meals to help alleviate any extra stressors.