Everything is more fun with friends! Right?! We sure think so!
We want to encourage you to grab a couple of friends and ask them to JOIN YOU in your studies before we begin our next Bible study Holidays with the Help Club on November 11th!
Whether it’s an online group, in-home group or church group, we know that meeting together is so beneficial. It not only gives accountability, but you can PRAY for one another and walk alongside each other as you strive to be more Christ-like in your homes and with your children!
We have outlined exactly what you need to do in the post below! Pray about who God would have you ask! Oh, and please be sure to tell us if you started a group! We’d love to pray for you!
Here’s what you do:
- Pray and ask God to bring a few friends to your Help Club Bible Study Group.
- Grab a copy of Holidays with the Help Club on Amazon.
- Be sure to have each member of your group subscribe to the Help Club for Moms weekly newsletter.
- Join the Help Club for Moms Online Group on Facebook to go deeper in the studies!
- Prayerfully assign prayer partners within the group. (We pray with our prayer partners once a week.) It’s POWERFUL!
- Once you have your group, start the study together.
- Meet with your group once or twice a month for food, fun, fellowship, and prayer.
- Contact us Here to let us know you started a group, ask questions, and tell us how we can be praying for you.
It’s going to be a great holiday season!!