We are excited to start another Zoom Mentoring Group with me and the Help Club for Moms Team as we go through our NEW spring book, The Wise Woman Believes.
Here is the information on the Zoom group:
We meet the 1st and 3rd Thursday’s of the month from 6:30- 8:00 PM MST
Here are the dates: January 21st; February 4th; February 18th; March 4th; March 18th; April 1st; April 15th
Join our study by emailing email@example.com. You can also email us with your questions too!
Here is a little about the Wise Woman Believes spring study:
The Wise Woman Believes devotional will encourage you in your calling as a Christian mom. You will be blessed by all of the practical ideas for yourself, your marriage, your children, and your home, as well as creative ideas for celebrating the Easter season in a fun and meaningful way. Journey with the Help Club toward:
- walking closer with Jesus Christ and knowing His great love.
- learning how to establish a joy-filled Christian home for your family
- understanding how to become a spiritually healthy mom who walks by faith
- letting go of perfectionism and gaining insight into your true God-given identity and purpose
- celebrating the Easter/Lenten season with Christ-centered devotions and fun activities
We can’t wait to see you all!
Love, Deb, Rae-Ellen, Samantha, and the Help Club for Moms Team