“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit
- Make time in your schedule for regular Bible study and prayer this Christmas season. Holiday busyness can be overwhelming, so time with God is more essential than ever to keep your sense of inner peace.
- Record Philippians 4:4-7, Proverbs 16:3, and Ephesians 4:2 using a voice recording app on your phone. Listen to them daily to help you stay focused and at peace with your family.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband
- Stay connected to your husband with a scheduled date night. Get extra rest and plan time alone for fun and intimacy. Feeling connected is the best gift you can give to one another and to your family.
- Plan a time to sit down with your husband to prayerfully create a budget for Christmas. Make a commitment to each other to work as a team to stay within your budget. Pray together to ask God for help.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children
- Involve your children in planning an activity that will help them share the love of Jesus with their community. Who can you help as a family this Christmas season? Be excited with them and enthusiastically support their willingness, generosity, and creativity.
- This December, play Christmas music in your home most days. Be sure to have fun singing and dancing with your kids.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home
- How’s your Christmas organization going? Have you finished planning using the Best Holiday Season Ever organizational planner? If not, be sure to carve out a little time this week to plan your Christmas season using the instructions and forms provided.
- Set up a gift wrapping station with tape, scissors, yardstick, boxes of various sizes, wrapping paper, gift bags, tissue paper, ribbon/bows/decorations, and gift tags. To save stress, wrap gifts as you buy them, and put them under the tree to create anticipation for the kids.