“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit…” John 15:5
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Download a Bible app on your phone. We recommend YouVersion or “The Daily Audio Bible.” We learn about the love of God by reading and hearing His Word! Now you can listen while you are cleaning, exercising, doing laundry, cooking, or driving! Fill your spirit and learn about the love of Jesus!
- Go on a date with Jesus. Set aside a time where someone can watch your kids or when you will be alone. Grab a cup of coffee, park your car somewhere, go to a park and sit on a bench, or go somewhere in nature and just admire God’s beauty. Talk to God like you would a friend. Try to picture Jesus sitting or walking beside you. This reminds us that God loves to spend time with us.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- Either make or buy a special treat for your husband. Place it in a brown paper bag with a sweet note or Scripture and give it to him before going to work. Be sure to give him a kiss as he leaves.
- Before your husband comes home from work, turn down the blankets on your bed and place a chocolate on his pillow with a note saying, “Can’t wait to share this with you later.” As he changes or sees your intentional invitation, be prepared to share some special time together.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Read with your children this week. Choose your child’s favorite Bible story or storybook.
- Your children will learn about God’s love by observing your Christ-like love for them! Work on being quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to anger this week (James 1:19)!
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Plan what you are going to have for dinner by 9 a.m. every day this week. Try to utilize items you already have on hand to prepare family meals. Challenge yourself to think outside your regular meal rotation and use what is on your pantry shelves.
- Before the fall season sets in, get your kids to help you deep clean the car. Remove all those crumbs, crayons, wrappers, and whatever else is hiding under the seats. Finish with a new car freshener to refresh the scent.