“And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9 (ESV)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit
- Plan to do all the Help Club for Moms Bible Studies this week. Summer gets busy, and we tend to let things slide. Schedule time on your calendar if you need to, but don’t let the day end without doing your study.
- Pray in the car while doing your errands this week. Turn off the radio and tune into God. Speak out loud and pray the burdens that are currently in your heart and mind.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband
- Work on getting rid of one habit your husband dislikes this week. Work on the steps it will take to completely remove it from your life. Pray for the strength and help to overcome the stronghold this “thing” has on your life.
- Tell your husband you love him every day this week. We sometimes neglect our spouses in the thick of parenting, work, and life. Really see him and tell him what he means to you.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children
- Pick two new kid-friendly recipes and have a “cook-off” competition between you and your children. Invite a grandparent or elderly neighbor over to be the celebrity judge.
- Encourage your children to keep Prayer Journals. They can write down their own prayer requests, as well as the prayer requests and praises of friends and family members. Remind them to follow up and write about how God answered the prayers. It’s a great visual for children to see the love and power of God. If a child is not the best writer, pictures are a great start.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home
- Brighten your home with flowers or a plant this week. A simple, inexpensive grocery store bouquet can brighten your kitchen table and bring you weeks of joy.
- Clear off all clutter from your dining room table. File or shred all paperwork, put away books, and find homes for wayward items. Commit to not using the dining room table as a dumping ground when you walk in the door.