“A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls.” Proverbs 25:28 (ESV)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Connect with your prayer partner this week. Make it a priority and keep the call to 10 minutes. Set a timer if you need the reminder.
- Write 1 Peter 5:7-10 on your notecards or record it on your phone. Take the time to memorize the verses by the end of the week. Journal about what the verses mean to you.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- Take to the kitchen and learn to cook something new with your spouse this week. Find a recipe that appeals to your family and stretches your skills. Grow closer as you hone your knife skills and spice up more than the food.
- Text your husband and tell him what a wonderful partner he is. Be specific about something in the last week that made you happy that you married him.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- Head to the local ice cream parlor after dinner. (Bonus if it’s close enough to walk or ride bikes).
- Pray for your children’s friendships this week. Summer is filled with friends coming and going. Pray that friends are kind and love your children for who God created them to be.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- Wash all the windows in your home both inside and outside. Clean the window sills and tracks too.
- Take a break from the Internet. Do Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram cause you to neglect your housework or family? Maybe it’s time to turn off your computer or smartphone and spend that time with people who love you the most.