“For nothing will be impossible with God.” Luke 1:37 (ESV)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Pray first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening every day this week. Start and finish your day with God.
- Memorize Colossians 3:23. Write it on your chalkboard or notecards or record it on your phone. Try to have it memorized by the end of the week.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- Plan a date night out. Get out of the house with your husband and without the children. Head somewhere you always talk about trying but never do, OR try something you would never try in 100 years. If you can’t decide, put a few choices in a bowl and draw a winner.
- Start a couples devotion time together. You can start reading the same book in the Bible or choose a study book to go through together. Set aside time each week dedicated to Bible Study.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- Let your children stay up late one evening to stargaze. While outside, teach them Psalm 136:7-9.
- Get your children involved in making dinner this week. Let them help get the family meal prepared, and ask them to set the table. Ask one of your children to pray over the family meal.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- Clean out your pantry this week. Wipe down all surfaces and check expiration and “use by” dates on packages. Organize all items as you put them away.
- Eat from your food pantry and freezer this week. Be creative and see what you can use up without going to the grocery store.