“Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.” Romans 12:9-10 (ESV)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Continue to work on your Prayer Binder.
- Reach out and invite someone over for coffee who isn’t in your close-knit circle of friends. Pray and ask God to show you who needs a friend or someone to talk to right now. Ask and He will answer.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- Say “hello” to your husband and family as soon as you hear them walk into the house every day this week. Acknowledge them when they walk into a room. These little moments show our loved ones that they matter to us!
- Make your husband’s favorite meal or dessert this week. Have it be a surprise on a particularly long or stressful workday.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- Have your children help give your pets a bath this week. Having pets is a big responsibility, and children should take an active role. Decide where to bathe the animals and gather the supplies. Let the children help lather, rinse, and dry the pets.
- Seek out new nature walks, state parks, or city parks and get outside with your children this week. While walking/hiking, teach your children Revelation 4:11, Psalm 139:14, Psalm 23:2-3, and Job 12:7-9.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- Visit your local farmers’ market for fresh produce and fruit. It’s a great way to support local farmers and merchants; plus, it’s a great family outing.
- Dust all the ceiling fans and chandelier light fixtures in your home.