“Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.” 1 Peter 4:8 (ESV)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Watch/listen to a Help Club for Moms video located on our Facebook page while you do a load of laundry.
- Read your Bible aloud for 10 minutes every day this week, no matter where you are in your reading plan.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- Meet your husband for lunch during the work week. Try to make this an adults-only lunch, and eat somewhere that he loves. Come mentally prepared with a few topics so you don’t end up talking about the children.
- Pray aloud with your husband before bed at least once this week. If your husband is reluctant to pray aloud with you, then pray that God would open His heart and make him open to praying aloud with you on a regular basis.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- Declare a “no-work” day and let each child pick a fun activity for the family to do together.
- Read aloud to your children this week. Pick favorite books/Bible stories and gather together. Consider an extended reading time together in bed as the kids awake for the day or before they go to bed at night. Reading aloud is an easy way to make sweet memories with your children!
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- Deep clean the room you spend the most time in every day. For me, it’s our family room. Declutter the shelves and tables. Dust all surfaces. Vacuum all areas and clean the windows. If necessary, clean the carpets.
- It’s summer, so it is a perfect time to have a yard sale. Clean out all your closets and take out all the clothes or items that are too small, no longer worn, or have been sitting unused for longer than 6 months. Advertise in your neighborhood or online, and get rid of the clutter in your home. A clutter-free home makes for a clear mind.