“It is the Lord that goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.” Deuteronomy 31:8 (ESV)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Would you like an easy way to organize your prayers? We love the idea of having a prayer binder. It’s an easy way to keep all your prayers at your fingertips and will help you to create a lifelong habit of prayer.
- Work on your Prayer Binder this week. Step-by-step instructions are located on our website at www.helpclubformoms.com. Look under the “Getting Started” tab and click Special Topics.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- Be reliable for your husband this week. Follow through on your commitments to him and your family. Don’t over commit and allow for scheduling conflicts that bring strife into your home.
- Allow your husband to have a few minutes of alone time when he gets home from work to decompress from the day. He can “take off” the work day and be open to all the family has to give him in the evening hours.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- Start a morning devotion time with your children during breakfast. Choose a child-appropriate devotional book or Bible story book, and read it while your children are eating. Keep it short: you do not want this to cause you stress and delay.
- Have your children memorize Ephesians 4:32. Remind them to always choose to be kind to one another.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- Choose to do a “no-spending” week or even a month. Besides your budgeted bills and groceries, don’t spend any money. Go out of your way to NOT spend. See what you can save and that you can cut out. It’s a good challenge and really eye-opening.
- Clean out your oven and microwave this week. Give both appliances a really deep cleaning, giving attention to all grooves.