“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit…” John 15:5
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Pick an attribute of God (Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence) and do a word study. Find verses that help explain the meanings of the words. Pray for revelation from the Holy Spirit and dive deep.
- Pray Ephesians 3:14-19 over your heart and the hearts of your family members, that you would each be empowered by the Holy Spirit to know how wide, long, high, and deep is the love of God for you.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- Try something new with your husband, something you both have never done. It doesn’t have to be extravagant (eat something different, plan an adventure). Create new memories!
- Clean out your husband’s car with your children. Leave a sweet note for him to find that reminds him of your love.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Play Bible Songs such as “Cedarmont Kids” music or “Wee Sing Bible Songs” in the car instead of watching DVD’s. Your kids will hum and sing good, old-fashioned music throughout the day.
- Go into your children’s rooms every night this week, gently lay your hand on them, and pray that they would have a heart to know God (Jeremiah 24:7), that they would be the light and salt for Jesus (Matthew 5:13-16), and that they would know and show the love of their Father (1 John 4:19).
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Utilize the Weekly Plan Sheet and take 20 minutes Sunday afternoon to plan out your week. Strategize and set yourself up for success.
- Try one or all of these fun fall ideas: bake pumpkin bread, hang a pretty fall wreath on your front door, roast pumpkin seeds, or decorate your table or mantle with fun fall decor.