“The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.” Isaiah 58:11
We at The Help Club for Moms feel honored that you would take the time to read our Bible study. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, and welcome to Easter!
I love all of the beauty of Easter. The sun is usually starting to emerge from behind the clouds, and flowers are showing off their first small bits of new growth. It is a season of hope, redemption, and gratefulness.
Every year, Jesus reveals His power and immense love for us. When Jesus thinks of you, dear mama, he smiles. He is proud of you. He sees you working tirelessly. He yearns for deep closeness with you.
For the next six weeks, during the Lenten season, we are leading a wonderful time of intimacy with our Father called, “Come to the Garden.” This experience will be filled with gentleness and quietness, revelations from Him, and powerful moments of prayer.
- 15 minutes of Bible reading a day for at least 31 days of the Lenten season.
- Five days a week/ six weeks in total.
- Read the Scripture(s) and the short devotion each day.
- Come to the Lord in prayer.
- Each day, take a moment to write down what God speaks to you in your journal.
- Keep track of your reading progress with the “15/5 Challenge Tracker Sheet.” Print it out by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page.
Our team promises this experience will be one you do not regret! We recognize that this is a large commitment for a busy mom like yourself. However, throughout our own lives, we have seen the Lord work in mighty ways when we designate time with Him above other things in life.
You can do this mama! I am so excited to hear the stories of how you have been changed during “Come to the Garden.” I am praying earnestly for each and every one of you.
Rachel Jones and the Help Club for Moms Team
“God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.” St. Augustine