“He who was seated on the throne said, ‘I am making everything new.’” Revelation 21:5
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit
- Start your New Year praying. Right after the clock strikes 12:00, kiss your husband and pray together. Ask God to bring blessings to your family. Commit your New Year to Him.
- Prayerfully meditate and ask the Lord to reveal a word or Scripture to define the upcoming year for you and your family. When He does, display this word or Scripture to remind your family what the Lord has in store for you.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband
- Make your husband a priority in the New Year. Do not let your marital relationship fall on the back burner. Plan date nights.
- Initiate love making with your husband. Hug and kiss him. Hold his hand when you are out in public.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children
- Once your family verse or word is revealed, teach it to your children. Have them memorize it so they know the path the Lord has laid for your family.
- Read the Bible aloud to your children this week. Have them draw pictures while you read. (It will help them sit still.) Display the pictures in your home.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home
- Start off the New Year with a bright and friendly floral arrangement for your kitchen or dining room. Our homes can seem lonely after Christmas decorations are taken down. Pick a pretty bouquet at your local store and write your favorite Scripture on a nice card and display it next to the arrangement.
- Make a plan for the organization for the year. Pick a room a month and write it in your calendar. Know that you are going to focus on deep cleaning and organizing that room for the entire month.