A word about Help Club for Moms from Dr. Michelle Anthony, Family Ministries Executive Pastor, New Life Church, Colorado Springs, Colorado.
You can start a thriving mom’s ministry in just a few short steps!
The Help Club for Moms is a community of moms encouraging moms to know the love of Jesus Christ. Together, we study God’s Word, pray, fellowship twice a month, and share practical “Mom Tips.” The focus of our ministry is to help moms all around the world to know Jesus more personally, cultivate strong marriages and great relationships with their kids, establish Christ-Centered homes, and have FUN all at the same time! Starting a Help Club is super easy and the only cost is for the books.
Need more information? Fill out the form below! We would love to help!
No Extra Staff: It just takes 2 moms with a heart for God and your church! Your coach will make sure you are equipped and your volunteer moms are fully trained.
Open-and-Go Curriculum: Everything you need for your moms to be in God’s Word with consistent and practical discipleship is ready and available for you today. Please click this link to see our books.
Continuous Support: We have a thriving online community to actively encourage your moms in the Lord and continuously train and support your leaders.
Here’s what you will get from a Help Club for Moms Bible Study:
- Easy to use Christ-centered curriculum! It only takes 30-60 minutes per week to prepare for the bi-monthly (twice per month) Help Club meetings.
- 3-4 powerful and encouraging Bible studies each week. Each study is focused on God’s Word and is the perfect length for a busy mom who longs for more of the Lord’s presence in her daily life. You can join the encouraging summer 2021 study, The Wise Woman Knows, or any of our other books found at the Help Club for Moms Shop.
- Helpful weekly “Mom Tips” will inspire moms at your church as they pour out the love of Jesus to their family.
- Beautiful “Faith-Filled Ideas” to bring new life to your moms’ walk with Christ and their relationships with their husbands and children.
- Encouragement and resources to establish prayer partners and begin building a powerful prayer community among the women of your church.
- Free lesson plans and free study videos for your Help Club meetings to help your moms go deeper in The Wise Woman Knows devotional workbook. We also offer a Help Club for Moms Leaders Info Meeting on Zoom Thursday, May 20th at 12:00 PM or 6:00 PM MDT. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below for more information!
- A strong presence on social media, which helps moms go deeper into their studies with other moms around the world.
- Ten, fun, and easy to use Help Club for Moms Devotional Workbooks to choose from, that flow through the seasons with your moms
For more information:
- Fast Facts About Help Club for Moms
- Help Club meeting schedule
- “Your Prayers Outlive Your Life” sample devotional
- “10 Scriptures to Pray for Your Husband” Printable
- “Raising Christ-Centered Kids” Printable
Fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com to sign up, ask questions, and tell us how we can be praying for you.