“The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1a
The Mom Tips are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian wife, mom, discipler of your children, homemaker, and friend.
Simply pray about which ideas to try and keep this list on your fridge all week. Check them off as you accomplish them. You can also do more than what is suggested. We all are in different stages of our lives. You do you!
Do what you can and celebrate the fact that you added something new to enhance your life!
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Write Job 23:10-11 in your journal or on your bathroom mirror.
Use this verse as a reminder that with God, you can weather any storm. Memorize the verses by the end of the week.
- Spend an extra 10 minutes in your quiet time praying over a specific trial in your life. Be specific and ask God to open your eyes and heart so you can see a solution or the path you need to follow.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- Talk with your husband about the goals he has for his life. Pray together as a couple for God’s guidance and wisdom over the goals. Ask him how you can help him reach his goals. Remember, you are your husband’s biggest cheerleader.
- Be content with your husband this week. Choose to be content with the amount of money he makes, his place as the spiritual leader of your home, and his parenting skills. Live out 1 Timothy 6:6 “Now godliness with contentment is great gain.”
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- Spend some extra time one on one with each your children. Play a board game or take a walk around the neighborhood. Take time to ask them questions about what is happening in their life and listen to the answers.
- Make a fun Spring craft with your children. A great and simple craft is making butterflies out of coffee filters and clothes pins. Let your child decorate the filter and clip it into a colorful butterfly. Display them in your kitchen or play area for a bright Spring decoration.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- This week, tackle the fronts of your kitchen cabinets. Wipe them down and clean off any dirt. Dust the tops of the cabinets if there is space between the ceiling.
- Meal plan breakfast and dinner for the entire week. Prep anything that can be made ahead to allow for easier mornings and evenings.
Give hope, prayer, and encouragement below. Post a comment & talk about it.