Easy Breakfast Casserole
One dozen eggs
A couple tbsp. of milk
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1 onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
7 oz. can diced green chiles
1 lb. ground breakfast sausage, browned
2 small cans of refrigerator biscuits
Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the breakfast sausage until browned. Remove the meat and sauté peppers and onions in the grease until soft.
- While sausage, peppers, and onions are cooking, open biscuits and cut into quarters.
- On the bottom of a sprayed 9×13 pan arrange cut biscuits evenly.
- Next, evenly distribute the cooked sausage, and sprinkle half the cheese over the top.
- In a medium bowl, crack the eggs, add milk and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk together until well combined.
- When peppers and onions are cooked evenly distribute them over the eggs and sausage along with the canned green chiles. With a fork slightly mix ingredients.
- Pour blended egg mixture over the top and sprinkle remaining cheese over the rest.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the eggs are completely cooked.