Welcome to the Help Club for Moms!
The Help Club for Moms is a community of mom’s committed to encouraging other moms to know the love of Christ.
Here’s how you can get the most out of the Help Club:
- Grab your own hard copy of our summer study, “The Wise Woman Grows” on available on Amazon HERE!
- Join Deb each week on our Help Club for Moms Facebook Page for the Mentoring Monday videos LIVE at 9 am MST.
- Subscribe to our weekly emails delivered directly to your inbox.
- A big component of the Help Club for Moms is praying with a friend once a week on the phone for ten minutes. For more information click here!
- Each week, join other moms on our Facebook page, Instagram, and our online group as we read through the three Bible Studies and Mom Tips.
- New Bible Studies and Mom Tips are available every Sunday on the website.
- Pray which Mom Tips you will attempt throughout the week. Write them on a sticky note to help remind you to do them throughout the week. For extra accountability, tell a friend so she can help you remember!
- Plan which days you will do the study. Be flexible, don’t stress, and find what works for you!
- Want to do the Bible study with your friends? Grab some friends and start a group!
- How about starting a Help Club at your church?
Want to join the HCFM community? Come as you are and journey with us! Here are the different ways to get connected:
- Join our online Facebook group! Come journey with other moms as we follow along each week with the current study at Help Club for Moms, and grow deeper together in our walks with the Lord. Click HERE to join!
- Like Help Club for Moms on Facebook, follow us on Instagram @helpclubformoms, and on Pinterest. It’s a great way to get connected with other moms, find out what is new with the HCFM, and discuss what we are learning.
- Be a part of our community! Post in the comments section of each study and on Facebook to join the conversation, post prayer requests, and thoughts about what we are learning.
- Help to build our community: invite other moms to our site, call a friend to discuss the study, and use the hashtag #helpclubformoms to spread the word on social media.
Please browse our website to find more about who we are and our vision! We at Help Club for Moms are excited to embark on this journey with you!!!