Hello Faithful Friends!
Help Club for Moms is committed to helping moms around the world know the love of Jesus Christ. As moms know our Savior more intimately, it affects their families!
In 2018, with an all-volunteer team and exclusively volunteer donations:
- We have written 11 Christ-centered discipleship books- all are available on Amazon.
- Our ministry has reached 87,436 people from 174 countries who read our devotionals on our website.
- Over 1,347 moms received 51 weekly devotionals and “Mom Tips” lists through our newsletter.
- Help Club encouraged over 7,000 moms each week on social media through our Help Club for Moms Online Group, Facebook, and Instagram pages with Christ-centered content, prayer, and encouragement from other moms.
- Our teaching team recorded 47 Facebook Live “Mentoring Monday” videos to reach moms in their own homes with the love of Jesus.
- We prayed live with our moms on Facebook four weeks this year (seasonally) – New Year’s, Holy Week, Summer, and Fall.
- We helped establish successful church “Help Clubs” in the U.S. and other countries
- Our church team formed the “Help Club for Moms National Group Leaders” group on Facebook to help small groups and church leaders lead their Help Club groups.
New for 2019: YouVersion Plans
- Our ministry created six plans in 2019 with three more to come in 2020, including special encouragement for adoptive, stepmoms, and foster moms.
- New Stats- over 60,000 women subscribed to our plans.
- We average over 300 subscriptions and over 150 completions PER DAY!
Can you imagine how many moms we could reach with donors like you?
Partnering with Help Club for Moms- with your gift of any amount- allows you to be part of raising the next generation of men and women for Jesus Christ!
If you are unable to donate with a tax-deductible gift, please consider starting a Help Club for Moms group at your home or at your church (every penny from the book sales goes to support the ministry), and most of all, please pray! Your prayers move heaven!
We are so thankful for you- more than you could ever know.
We love you. I love you. And we pray for you every day.
Deb and the Help Club for Moms Team
To make a donation, click below!
I remember going into my daughter's room night after night and kneeling beside her bed and crying my heart out to God because I didn’t know how to be a Christian mom; I felt like I had no idea what I was doing. You know what? God is so faithful! He answered me and simply said, “Spend time with me, Deb.” And so I did. I began arising 15-30 minutes earlier each day so I could read my Bible and pray, and plan out my day with my family.
If there was one thing I would love to share with you is that God is personal and loves you as you are. You don’t have to be perfect to be loved by our amazing God! Come as you are! His loving presence can be practically known and experienced. He is not a God who is far away, He is near and easily found. He longs for you to come to Him!
Randy and I have been married for 28 years and we have two grown children, Christie, and Jack, and one answer to prayer son-in-law named Alex. And now I get to be a Gigi to my sweet little grandbaby, Aspen! Yay!