Every Mom Needs Help—You’re Not Alone!
Mom, do you know where to turn when you are overwhelmed or discouraged, sometimes feel alone, or desire a deeper faith, richer relationships, and a more joy-filled home?
Join the club!
Help Club for Moms is here with practical, hands-on encouragement to help you intentionally love your family well and create a Christ-centered home. Together, we encourage one another to look to Jesus, our true Helper, and source of all knowledge, and gain wisdom for every area of our lives—our home, our marriage, our children, and our own spirit.
Discover a group of caring women who are eager to share their lives with you, wrap you in a warm hug of Christ’s love, and journey alongside you as you grow closer to the Lord and enjoy motherhood to the fullest. Take comfort in the truth that God did not design you to walk this road of motherhood alone. Your hope and strength can be found in the Lord and in His gift of sisters who encourage you along the way!
Join us as we study God’s Word, pray, fellowship online on social media in our Help Club for Moms Online Group on Facebook, meet in small groups or churches twice a month, and share practical “Mom Tips.”
Here’s how we get the most out of the program:
- We spend time in God’s Word and study our Bibles using our Bible study books. This fall, we are going through our SUPER ENCOURAGING book, The Wise Woman Knows but you can do any of our other books too! You can find them here!
- We use our “Mom Tips” to help with ideas and resources to foster a loving, Christian home for our families!
- We pursue a prayer partner and commit to pray with them 10 minutes per week.
- We encourage moms & friends to join us as we meet virtually online, in our Facebook “Help Club for Moms Online Group”, or in-person in church groups and small groups.
So how do you join? It’s simple!
- Sign up by filling out the form below. We love to know who you are so we can pray for you!
- Subscribe to our newsletter so you know what’s happening and so you won’t miss a thing. There’s always something going on! Click this link to subscribe.
If you are interested in starting your own Help Club for Moms small group or Help Club for Moms at your church, or if you have any questions about our ministry, please send us a note on the contact form below.
We hope you will! We would love to do life with you!