You may be asking yourself “What is Help Club for Moms and how do I join?”
We are so glad you asked and we are so glad you are here!!
The Help Club for Moms is a community of moms encouraging moms to know the love of Jesus Christ.
Together, we study God’s Word, pray, fellowship online on social media in our Help Club for Moms Online Group on Facebook, meet in small groups or churches twice a month, and share practical “Mom Tips.” The focus of our ministry is to help moms all around the world to know Jesus more personally, cultivate strong marriages and great relationships with their kids, establish Christ-Centered homes, and have FUN all at the same time!
- We spend time in God’s Word and study our Bibles using our Bible study books. You can find them here!
- We use our “Mom Tips” to help with ideas and resources to foster a loving, Christian home for our families!
- We pursue a prayer partner and commit to pray with them 10 minutes per week.
- We encourage moms & friends to join us as we meet virtually online, in our Facebook “Help Club for Moms Online Group”, or in-person in church groups and small groups.
So how do you join? It’s simple!
- Subscribe to our newsletter so you know what’s happening and so you won’t miss a thing. There’s always something going on! Click this link to subscribe.
- For summer 2020, be sure to follow along on our YouVersion Bible App plans. Click this link to find the schedule and links to subscribe to our plans.
- Get ready for our INCREDIBLE fall study featuring the anchor books designed to help you become the mom you were created to be, “The Help Club for Moms” and “The Help Club for Moms Companion Bundle” Bible study guide! We begin this study on August 31st in personal study, small groups, and Help Clubs for Moms Church groups.
- Click this link to know more about the heart of the “Help Club for Moms” book.
If you are interested in starting your own Help Club for Moms small group or church group, or if you have any questions about our ministry, please send us a note on the contact form below.
We hope you will! We would love to do life with you!
- Best Winter Ever Challenge Sheet Printable- Week Seven - July 10, 2020
- When You Feel Rejected - July 3, 2020
- Best Winter Ever Challenge Sheet Printable- Week Six - July 3, 2020