“The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1a
The Mom Tips are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian wife, mom, discipler of your children, homemaker, and friend.
Print out this list and keep it on your fridge all week. Pick one or two things to try and check them off as you do them.
You can also do more than what is suggested. We all are in different stages of our lives. You do you! 🙂
-The Wise Woman builds her Spirit: Done:______
1. Take some time this week to go for a walk and listen to worship music. Praise God as you walk and thank Him for His goodness and kindness to you.
2. Record 5 of your most important prayers on your phone with a Scripture to back each of them up. Listen to them as much as possible this week- when you’re getting dressed, cooking dinner, folding laundry or running errands.
-The Wise Woman loves her Husband: Done:______
3. Does your husband have a special treat or food he loves? Make it or grab it at the store this week.
4. What do you do if your husband often makes you angry or disappointed? Instead of getting angry or pouting, choose to focus on James 4:11NLT. Write it on your chalkboard or a 3×5 card.
“Don’t speak evil against each other, dear brothers and sisters. If you criticize and judge each other, then you are criticizing and judging God’s law. But your job is to obey the law, not to judge whether it applies to you.”
Take the time to memorize this verse to help you react kindly
-The Wise Woman loves her Children: Done:______
5. Plan a trip to your local library. Some of you may already incorporate this into your weekly routine. Have your child pick a book that is new to them such as a mystery or a whole new subject like Ancient Egypt or Flower Arranging.
6. Plan a family activity or meal based on the book your child(ren) has chosen.
-The Wise Woman cares for her Home: Done:______
7. Do you get stressed because of dust? What about areas of your home that never seem to get cleaned? This tip will help. Take some time this week to tackle one of the following areas:
-dust all the baseboards in your home
-dust all the windowsills in your home
*dust all your blinds and/or window treatments
8. Know what’s for dinner by 9 am 3 days this week. Set your meat out to defrost. If you have time, chop your veggies.
Day 1______ Day 2______Day 3______