You can start a thriving mom’s ministry in just a few short steps!
The Help Club for Moms is a community of moms encouraging moms to know the love of Jesus Christ. Together, we study God's Word, pray, fellowship twice a month, and share practical “Mom Tips.”
The focus of our ministry is to help moms all around the world to know Jesus more personally, cultivate strong marriages and great relationships with their kids, establish Christ-Centered homes, and have FUN all at the same time!
Starting a Help Club is super easy! Here are two ways you can start a Help Club at your church:
1. Help Club for Moms Book Club- You can check out our books in our store HERE and pick one of our amazing seasonal books!
2. Help Club for Moms Mothering Kits Group- Go to our NEW mentoring platform at myhelpclubformoms.com for more information on our incredible monthly kits! Whether it be in-home or a church group! We have a special discount ($7.00 a month) for our small groups! Click HERE to sign up for the promo code!
No Extra Staff
Open and Go Curriculum
Here’s what you will get from a Help Club for Moms Bible Study:
- Easy to use Christ-centered curriculum! It only takes 30-60 minutes per week to prepare for the bi-monthly (twice per month) Help Club meetings.
- 3-4 powerful and encouraging Bible studies each week. Each study is focused on God’s Word and is the perfect length for a busy mom who longs for more of the Lord’s presence in her daily life. You can join our study using any of our books found at the Help Club for Moms Shop.
- Helpful weekly "Mom Tips" will inspire moms at your church as they pour out the love of Jesus to their families.
- Beautiful "Faith-Filled Ideas" to bring new life to your moms' walk with Christ and their relationships with their husbands and children.
- Encouragement and resources to establish prayer partners and begin building a powerful prayer community among the women of your church.
- Leaders area of our website where you may access free lesson plans and free study videos for your Help Club meetings to help your moms go deeper in the study.
- A strong presence on social media, which helps moms go deeper into their faith with other Christian moms!
- Help Club for Moms Devotional and Special Episode Podcast will help your busy moms to become the moms they desire to be!
- Eleven fun, and easy-to-use Help Club for Moms Devotional Workbooks to choose from, that flow through the seasons with your moms.
Here's what you get from our NEW Help Club for Moms Mothering Kits:
In these kits, your moms will learn to:
- Get to know Jesus more intimately and live life as strong moms in His strength
- Cultivate great relationships with their husbands and children to create an atmosphere of love at home
- Teach their kids about Jesus to help them stand strong as Christians
- Create a Christ-centered home they will be proud of
Included in each month's Mothering Kits are teaching videos and FREE printables! You will LOVE these kits! Go to myhelpclubformoms.com for more information on the NEW Mothering Kits!
Your moms will receive all they need to create a life they have always wanted with Jesus at the helm and the practical ideas to help them do it!
For more information:
- Fast Facts About Help Club for Moms
- Help Club Meeting Schedule
- "10 Scriptures to Pray for Your Husband" Printable
- "Raising Christ-Centered Kids" Printable
Fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com to sign up, ask questions, and tell us how we can be praying for you.
Help Club for Moms Resources
About Help Club for Moms
Join Help Club
Help Club for Moms is here with practical, hands-on encouragement to help you intentionally love your family well and create a Christ-centered home. Together, we encourage one another to look to Jesus, our true Helper, and source of all knowledge, and gain wisdom for every area of our lives—our home, our marriage, our children, and our own spirit.
Start a Home Group
The Help Club for Moms is a community of moms encouraging moms to know the love of Jesus Christ. Together, we study God’s Word, pray, fellowship twice a month, and share practical “Mom Tips.” The focus of our ministry is to help moms all around the world to know Jesus more personally, cultivate strong marriages and great relationships with their kids, establish Christ-Centered homes, and have FUN all at the same time! Starting a Help Club is super easy and the only cost is for the books.
Read Along With The Help Club