You can start a thriving mom’s ministry in just a few short steps!
The Help Club for Moms is a community of moms encouraging moms to know the love of Jesus Christ. Together, we study God’s Word, pray, fellowship twice a month, and share practical “Mom Tips.”
The focus of our ministry is to help moms all around the world to know Jesus more personally, cultivate strong marriages and great relationships with their kids, establish Christ-Centered homes, and have FUN all at the same time!
Starting a Help Club is super easy and the only cost is for the books.
No Extra Staff
It just takes 2 moms with a heart for God and your church! Your Help Club for Moms coach will make sure you are equipped and your volunteer moms are fully trained, at no additional cost to you. We offer free training over Zoom each semester for all of our leaders.
Open and Go Curriculum
Everything you need for your moms to be in God's Word with consistent and practical discipleship is ready and available for you today. Please click this link to see our books.
We have a thriving online community to actively encourage your moms in the Lord and continuously train and support your leaders.
Here’s what you will get from a Help Club for Moms Bible Study:
- Easy to use Christ-centered curriculum! It only takes 30-60 minutes per week to prepare for the bi-monthly (twice per month) Help Club meetings.
- 3-4 powerful and encouraging Bible studies each week. Each study is focused on God’s Word and is the perfect length for a busy mom who longs for more of the Lord’s presence in her daily life. You can join our next fall 2022 devotional,The Wise Woman Abides, or any of our other books found at the Help Club for Moms Shop.
- Helpful weekly "Mom Tips" will inspire moms at your church as they pour out the love of Jesus to their families.
- Beautiful "Faith-Filled Ideas" to bring new life to your moms' walk with Christ and their relationships with their husbands and children.
- Encouragement and resources to establish prayer partners and begin building a powerful prayer community among the women of your church.
- Leaders area of our website where you may access free lesson plans and free study videos for your Help Club meetings to help your moms go deeper in The Wise Woman Abides devotional workbook.
- A strong presence on social media, which helps moms go deeper into their studies with other moms around the world.
- Help Club for Moms Devotional and Special Episode Podcast will encourage your moms to go deeper with God!
- Eleven fun, and easy to use Help Club for Moms Devotional Workbooks to choose from, that flow through the seasons with your moms.
For more information:
- Fast Facts About Help Club for Moms
- Help Club meeting schedule
- "10 Scriptures to Pray for Your Husband" Printable
- "Raising Christ-Centered Kids" Printable
Fill out the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up, ask questions, and tell us how we can be praying for you.
Fill out this contact form to get connected with Help Club! You will receive a welcome email soon! In the meantime, check out some of our resources!
Help Club for Moms Resources
About Help Club for Moms
Join Help Club
Help Club for Moms is here with practical, hands-on encouragement to help you intentionally love your family well and create a Christ-centered home. Together, we encourage one another to look to Jesus, our true Helper, and source of all knowledge, and gain wisdom for every area of our lives—our home, our marriage, our children, and our own spirit.
Start a Home Group
The Help Club for Moms is a community of moms encouraging moms to know the love of Jesus Christ. Together, we study God’s Word, pray, fellowship twice a month, and share practical “Mom Tips.” The focus of our ministry is to help moms all around the world to know Jesus more personally, cultivate strong marriages and great relationships with their kids, establish Christ-Centered homes, and have FUN all at the same time! Starting a Help Club is super easy and the only cost is for the books.
Read Along With The Help Club