Tater Tot Casserole
2 pounds ground beef
1 medium onion
1/2 – 3/4 c. peas or peas & carrots (optional)
1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste (or Lowry’s Season Salt instead of regular salt)
1 (10.75 ounce) can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Campbells’s Healthy Request is great-no MSG)
1 (10.75 ounce) can Condensed Cream of Celery Soup ( Campbells’s Healthy Request is great-no MSG)
3/4 C shredded Cheddar cheese
1 (16 ounce) package frozen tater tots
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and onion in pan- drain.
- In a bowl, combine the beef and onion mixture together with the peas, soups, salt (or Lowrys) and pepper.
- Spread evenly into greased 9×13 dish.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over mixture.
- Top mixture with tater tots.
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes, until tater tots are nice and brown.
Enjoy with lots of ketchup! (Optional!)