Identity in Christ – Week Two Mom Tips
“The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1a
The Mom Tips are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian wife, mom, discipler of your children, homemaker, and friend.
Pray about which ideas to try and keep this list on your fridge all week. Check them off as you accomplish them. Complete all of the Mom Tips or pick one to finish. We all are in different stages of our lives. You do you!
Do what you can and celebrate the fact that you added something new to enhance your life!
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Record 5 of your most important prayers on your phone with a Scripture to back each of them up. Listen to them as much as possible this week- when you’re getting dressed, cooking dinner, folding laundry or running errands.
The Wise Woman loves her Husband:
- Does your husband have a special treat or food he loves? Make it or grab it at the store this week.
The Wise Woman loves her Children:
- “Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things” Psalm 98: 1(a).
- Talk to your children about the fact that God loves to hear them sing songs of worship to Him! Sing songs with your children. There are many children’s praise CD’s that you can listen to in your car. (It’s so much better for your children to listen to Bible/Worship CD’s than the radio:) Our favorites are the “Wee Sing Bible Songs.” Both of our children came to Christ while listening to this CD:) Click here to see “Wee Sing Bible Songs” on Amazon!
The Wise Woman cares for her Home:
- Put a load of laundry in first thing in the morning two days this week. (Or you can do more)
- Know what’s for dinner by 9 am 3 days this week. Set your meat out to defrost. If you have time, chop your veggies.
Join the Community! Leave a comment, prayer or scripture so we can all get to know one another!
We at the HCFM are praying for our online community to build relationships, even if they are across the country or the world! 🙂
Leslie has known Jesus almost as long as she has known her husband.
She loves Jesus, her husband, her two daughters, coffee and her dachshund Oscar Myer.
Her favorite bible verse is 2 Corinthians 4:8 "We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed or broken. We do not give up and quit."