Wisdom Week 2- Mom Tips
“The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1a
The Mom Tips are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian wife, mom, discipler of your children, homemaker, and friend.
Pray about which ideas to try and keep this list on your fridge all week. Check them off as you accomplish them. Complete all of the Mom Tips or pick one to finish. We all are in different stages of our lives. You do you!
Do what you can and celebrate the fact that you added something new to enhance your life!
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Are you working on your prayer binder? It WILL change your life and the life of your family to pray regularly for them. If you missed the Bible study with the instructions, you can find them here . Work on your prayer binder for 3 days this week, but keep it short, only 15 minutes.
The Wise Woman loves her Husband:
- Set aside 3 scheduled times to pray with your husband. Morning or night, your choice. Praying together will strengthen your marriage and ultimately bring you both closer to the Lord. If this is an area of struggle, pray and ask God to help you to be able to pray together. If your husband doesn’t yet believe in God, start this week to pray regularly for him, but don’t nag him. Remember, 1 Peter 3:1 says that your husband will be won over without words, but by your behavior and respect. Pray for him and know that God hears your prayers and will be faithful to work in your husband’s life.
The Wise Woman loves her Children:
- Plan a delightful evening for your family. Have a delicious meal prepared and surprise them with an extra pretty table setting. After dinner, play a fun game together!
The Wise Woman cares for her Home:
- It’s important to have the Word of God in your home. Find either a chalkboard or dry erase board that is framed and hang it somewhere that is a high traffic area in your home. Write Bible verses on it often so that everyone in your family can constantly see God’s word. Talk about the verses each time you write a new one. Let your children take turns and write their favorite verses on it too.
Join the Community! Answer today’s questions in the comment box so we can all get to know one another! We at the HCFM are praying for our online community to build relationships, even if they are across the country or the world! 🙂
– What’s your favorite Mom Tip this week?