I just love that every September the world at large suggests drinking pumpkin creamer in their coffee. It’s as if fall doesn’t start until I have my hands wrapped around this warm beverage. As anyone with a coffee addiction knows, specialty coffees can really add up and make a dent in your budget. This homemade version is super yummy in comparison, cost-effective, and can be tweaked to your liking! Oh, and the extra benefit is that your home will smell delicious, so no need for pumpkin spice candles. Did I mention that you make it in your crockpot? Just dump in the ingredients and let those spices get acquainted!
Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Latte
By: Rae-Ellen Sanders
6 cups whole milk (vanilla almond milk is an amazing substitution)
6 cups strong brewed coffee, cooled
1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
4 Tbsp vanilla extract
1⁄2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
2-3 cinnamon sticks
- Add brewed coffee and milk of choice in your crockpot.
- In separate bowl, mix pumpkin puree, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and spices.
- Combine mixture in crock pot and stir.
- Toss in cinnamon sticks and cover.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- This will obviously render quite a bit of coffee to consume. Invite friends over for an afternoon of fellowship or store leftovers in the fridge. Reheat in the microwave or try your Pumpkin Latte over ice.
In her lifetime, she traveled the world exercising gifts of hospitality and a passion for missions. She now lives in the beautiful state of Colorado with her beloved husband Brian & busy crew.
She loves to be creative with cooking and meets friends for coffee. Rae-Ellen says,"My sweetest coffee dates are with Jesus!"