Sweet Mom, don’t lose peace over things you can’t dominate in your life, in your family. The truth is, we simply can’t control every single thing, and fretting comes as a result of not trusting. When we feel like we’re losing control, we need to go ahead and RELEASE our idea of “good” and TRUST God, instead of trying to manipulate the outcome.
God is WELL able, but His idea and process may be different than we imagine. Do not be afraid: The fiery furnace cannot burn you, when Jesus is with you.
A few steps to help you navigate through tough times:
– Close your eyes for a few minutes and imagine Jesus being with you. Abide in this knowledge. (Whenever worry strikes, go back to this – Isaiah 41:10).
– Tell God you trust Him (say it out loud (Psalm 28:7).
– Visualize yourself handing Him ALL control. EVERYTHING. (Luke 12:22).
– See yourself experiencing victory in your imagination (1John 5:4).
– Prophecy about it (Isaiah 55:11)
– Praise God BEFORE your miracle manifests! (Jeremiah 20:13).
“If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God whom we serve is able to save us. He will rescue us from your power, Your Majesty.” ~ Daniel 3:17 (NLT)