Everything is more fun with friends! Right?! We sure think so!
We want to encourage you to grab a couple of friends and ask them to join you in your studies before we begin our NEW book, The Wise Woman Stays.
Whether it’s an online group, in-home group, or church group, we know that meeting together is so beneficial. It not only gives accountability, but you can PRAY for one another and walk alongside each other as you strive to be more Christ-like in your homes and with your children!
We have outlined exactly what you need to do below! Pray about who God would have you ask! Oh, and please be sure to tell us if you started a book club! We’d love to pray for you!
Here’s what you do:
- Pray and ask God to bring a few friends to your Help Club Bible Study Group.
- Grab a copy of our encouraging summer book, The Wise Woman Stays, or any of our awesome books from the Help Club for Moms shop!
- Be sure to have each member of your group subscribe to the Help Club for Moms encouraging newsletter.
- Join the Help Club for Moms Online Group on Facebook to build community with other moms and learn more about the love of Jesus.
- Prayerfully assign prayer partners within the group. (We pray with our prayer partners over the phone for 10 minutes once a week.) It’s POWERFUL!
- Once you have your book club, start reading the book together.
- Meet with your group once or twice a month either in-person, on Zoom, a private Facebook group for food, fun, fellowship, and prayer.
- We offer free lesson plans and free study videos for your Help Club meetings to help your moms go deeper in The Wise Woman Stays devotional workbook.
- Contact us HERE to sign up, ask questions, and tell us how we can be praying for you.
Need more information? Join us for one of our Help Club for Moms Leaders Info Meeting on Zoom, Thursday, May 20th at 12:00 PM MDT or 6 PM MDT. Please email us at email@example.com or sign up below for more information!
Also, please check out Fast Facts About Help Club for Moms, Help Club meeting schedule, “Your Prayers Outlive Your Life” sample devotional, “10 Scriptures to pray for Your Husband” printable, and a “Raising Christ-Centered Kids” download from our website. You can access information on all of the Help Club for Moms Devotional Workbooks here.
It’s going to be a great summer!
Sign up below to join the small group leaders group…
- Start a Group with Your Friends - May 8, 2021
- How to Get Started on the Help Club for Moms Summer Bible Study! - May 4, 2021
- Best Summer Ever Challenge Sheet Printable- Week Two - June 6, 2020