Everything is more fun with friends! Right?! We sure think so!
We want to encourage you to grab a couple of friends and start a Help Club for Moms Group! Whether it's an online group, in-home group, or church group, we know that meeting together is so beneficial. It not only gives accountability, but you can PRAY for one another and walk alongside each other as you strive to be more Christ-like in your homes and with your children!
We have outlined exactly what you need to do below! Pray about who God would have you ask! Oh, and please be sure to tell us if you started a Help Club group! We'd love to pray for you!
Here are two ways you can start a group:
1. Help Club for Moms Book Club- You can check out our books in our store HERE and pick one of our amazing seasonal books!
2. Help Club for Moms Mothering Kits Group- Go to our NEW mentoring platform at myhelpclubformoms.com for more information on our incredible monthly kits! Whether it be in-home or a church group! We have a special discount ($7.00 a month) for our small groups! Click HERE to sign up for the promo code!
- Pray and ask God to bring a few friends to your Help Club Bible Study Group.
- Be sure to have each member of your group subscribe to the Help Club for Moms encouraging newsletter.
- Join the Help Club for Moms Online Group on Facebook to build a community with other moms and learn more about the love of Jesus.
- Prayerfully assign prayer partners within the group. (We pray with our prayer partners over the phone for 10 minutes once a week.) It's POWERFUL!
- Once you have your book club, start reading the book together.
- Meet with your group once or twice a month either in person, on Zoom, a private Facebook group for food, fun, fellowship, and prayer.
- In the Leaders Area of our website, we offer free lesson plans and free study videos for your Help Club meetings to help your moms go deeper in the study.
- Contact us HERE to sign up, ask questions, and tell us how we can be praying for you.
Also, please check out these helpful printables:
You can access information on all of the Help Club for Moms Devotional Workbooks here.
Sign up below to join the small group leaders group...
Fill out this contact form to get connected with Help Club! You will receive a welcome email soon! In the meantime, check out some of our resources!
Help Club for Moms Resources
About Help Club for Moms
Join Help Club
Help Club for Moms is here with practical, hands-on encouragement to help you intentionally love your family well and create a Christ-centered home. Together, we encourage one another to look to Jesus, our true Helper, and source of all knowledge, and gain wisdom for every area of our lives—our home, our marriage, our children, and our own spirit.
Start a Church Group
The Help Club for Moms is a community of moms encouraging moms to know the love of Jesus Christ. Together, we study God’s Word, pray, fellowship twice a month, and share practical “Mom Tips.” The focus of our ministry is to help moms all around the world to know Jesus more personally, cultivate strong marriages and great relationships with their kids, establish Christ-Centered homes, and have FUN all at the same time! Starting a Help Club is super easy and the only cost is for the books.