Everything is more fun with friends! Right?! We sure think so!
We want to encourage you to grab a couple of friends and ask them to join you in your studies before we begin our NEW book, “The Help Club for Moms.”
Whether it’s an online group, in-home group, or church group, we know that meeting together is so beneficial. It not only gives accountability, but you can PRAY for one another and walk alongside each other as you strive to be more Christ-like in your homes and with your children!
We have outlined exactly what you need to do in the post below! Pray about who God would have you ask! Oh, and please be sure to tell us if you started a book club! We’d love to pray for you!
Here’s what you do:
- Pray and ask God to bring a few friends to your Help Club Bible Study Group.
- Grab a copy of The Help Club for Moms book and the Companion Bundle.
- Be sure to have each member of your group subscribe to the Help Club for Moms encouraging newsletter.
- Join the Help Club for Moms Online Group on Facebook to build community with other moms and learn more about the love of Jesus.
- Prayerfully assign prayer partners within the group. (We pray with our prayer partners over the phone for 10 minutes once a week.) It’s POWERFUL!
- Once you have your book club, start reading the book together.
- Meet with your group once or twice a month either on Zoom, a private Facebook group, or in-person after the Coronavirus season is over 🙌 you can meet for food, fun, fellowship, and prayer.
- Contact us Here to sign up, ask questions, and tell us how we can be praying for you.
Want more information? Check out Fast Facts About Help Club for Moms, Help Club meeting schedule, “Your Prayers Outlive Your Life” sample devotional, “10 Scriptures to pray for Your Husband” printable, and a “Raising Christ-Centered Kids” download from our website. You can access information on all of the Help Club for Moms Devotional Workbooks here.
It’s going to be a great fall!
Sign up below to join the small group leaders group…