“Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.” Colossians 3:24 (NLT)
Can you believe it? Shortly, we will be in the midst of the holiday frenzies. As a seasoned mom, I remember as if yesterday, the overwhelming feeling of so much to do as the holidays were approaching. Do you feel a bit of pressure building?
Some of us host folks from out of town with extra meals to prepare, a house to clean and decorate, all that on top of our regular chores. Are you like me and contemplating, “How can I better prepare for the holidays?” Well, Help Club’s got great news!
Sister in Christ, we’ve got you covered with tools to aid your success in keeping it all together this year. In these upcoming busy days, we desire to journey alongside you, offering a clear vision of how to lighten your load of stress or weariness that creeps up on you with the demands of the season. The Help Club for Moms Best Holiday Season Ever Organizational Planner was designed to successfully conquer many of the challenges we encounter during the busy holiday season. Our desire is to help you plan your busy holiday season ahead of time so you can savor time with your family, be present with Jesus, and simply relax.
Here’s how to get the most out of this week:
- Day 1: Watch the Mentoring Monday LIVE video with Melissa on the Help Club for Moms Facebook page at 9 AM or the replay for instructions on how to use The Best Holiday Season Ever Organizational Planner printables. Also, click this link to print out the Life’s Blueprint printable.
- Day 2: Print out the Meal Planner printable and watch the corresponding video for instructions.
- Day 3: Print out the Cleaning Compass printable and watch the corresponding video for instructions.
- Day 4: Print out the Weekly Planner printable and Monthly Planner printable and watch the corresponding video for instructions.
- Day 5: Print out the Gift Giving Tracker printable and watch the corresponding video for instructions.
- Day 6: Print out the Gift’s Received and Thank You’s Tracker printable and watch the corresponding video for instructions.
🎄🎄For access to the complete organizational planner including additional checklists, devotions for each week of the season, and super fun Christmas resources for kids, please check out the Holidays with the Help Club book on Amazon!