“He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.” Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NKJV)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Write on your note cards or bathroom mirror or record on your phone the following verses:
Song of Solomon 4:7, Psalm 139:14, 1 Peter 3:3-4, and Romans 5:6. Pick your favorite to memorize by the end of the week.
- Journal one day this week about beauty and what it means to you. Keep Luke 6:45 in mind while journaling.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- When saying your nightly prayers this week, be sure to take a moment to thank God for your husband. Be specific about the blessings he has brought into your home and life. Ask God to strengthen your relationship and bring you closer together.
- Make your husband a special meal or dessert this week. Choose something that he loves but you do not make very often.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Journal about each of your children’s attributes this week. Write down all the wonderful strengths and passions you see in them. Ask God for wisdom on how to guide them to grow in these areas.
- Grab your art supplies and have your children create some beauty for your home this week. Proudly display their artwork in a shared area of your home. Share the artwork with an elderly neighbor or drop it in the mail to the grandparents!
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Create a new centerpiece for your dining room table this week. Purchase some inexpensive flowers from the market or pull out that vase or decorative bowl you keep in the cupboard.
- Clear any clutter or paperwork from your kitchen this week. Shred, throw away, or file anything that does not belong. Put items away that are in the wrong area of your home. Commit to not letting paperwork pile up again.