“Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.” Proverbs 31:28 (NKJV)
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Read Galatians 5:22-23. Take note of the different fruits of the Spirit. Write them on your 3×5 cards or on your bathroom mirror. Take a moment every morning while you are getting ready to ask yourself if you are a walking example of each fruit. Pray for wisdom in the areas where you struggle.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- Clean out your husband’s vehicle. Take time to clean the windows and wipe down the seats and cup holders. He will appreciate the gesture and the time spent.
- Slip a note in your husband’s bag this week. Thank him for all his hard work and time spent away from home. If your husband does not carry a bag, be creative: send him an email or tuck it in his lunch.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Choose your favorite cookie recipe and make some cookies with your little people. Let them help measure, stir, and get the cookies ready to bake. Sure, it’s going to be a little messy, but the smiles (and cookies) are a great reward.
- Before you speak out in correction to your children this week, bend down to their level and put your arm around them. Tell them you love them and what you would like to see them do in the future. You will be surprised at how well they respond.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Spend 15 minutes two days this week organizing a specific area of your home that needs attention. Set a timer and stop when it goes off.
- Know what is for dinner by 9:00 a.m. three days this week. Remember to defrost any meat, etc.