“The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1a
The Mom Tips are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian wife, mom, discipler of your children, homemaker, and friend.
Pray about which ideas to try and keep this list on your fridge all week. Check them off as you accomplish them. Complete all of the Mom Tips or pick one to finish. We all are in different stages of our lives. You do you!
Do what you can and celebrate the fact that you added something new to enhance your life!
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Record 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 on your phone’s recording device. Listen to it many, many times this week. Pray this Scripture over you and your whole family every day this week!
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- As we move into the holiday season, try not to over commit yourself. Remember, your husband needs you too. If you spread yourself too thin, you might overlook the one person who you need the most.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- Create a Thankfulness Tree with your children. Trace each child’s hand and write down what you as a family are thankful for in your life. This can be an everyday activity or a weekly activity until Thanksgiving. Place your tree on your refrigerator or your front door so you can easily see your creation.
–The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- Create and organize a “GO” box for all your important papers. This should include passports, birth certificates, social security cards and legal forms such as wills. If all this paperwork is together, it will be easy to grab and go in any situation.
Join the Community! Give hope, prayer, and encouragement.
Post a comment below & talk about it.[/box]
If there was one thing Deb would love to share with you is that God is personal and loves you as you are. You don’t have to be perfect to be loved by our amazing God! Come as you are! His loving presence can be practically known and experienced. He is not a God who is far away, He is dearly near and easily found. He longs for you to come to Him!
Latest posts by Deb Weakly (see all)
- Prayers to Pray for Your Kids this School Year – Printable! - August 17, 2018
- Join us for our new fall Bible Study, “The Wise Woman Abides” - August 11, 2018
- Join Us For Our NEW Fall Study, “The Wise Woman Abides!” - August 10, 2018