“The wise woman builds her house.” Proverbs 14:1a
One of the main components of the Help Club for Moms are the Mom Tips, which are practical ideas designed to help you to become all that God created you to be and are meant to enhance your life and role as a Christian woman, wife, mom, and homemaker.
Simply pray about which Mom Tips to do and do only those. One of the mottos of the Help Club for Moms is “You do you!” Go at your own pace. Do what you can, or more. It’s completely up to you! We all are in different stages of our lives.
Keep this list on your fridge all week. Pick one or two things to try and check them off as you do them.
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit:
- Work on your prayer binder 2 days this week. Day 1______ Day 2______
- Keep worship music on as much as possible in your house. When we worship, it’s hard to worry, be angry or depressed. Involve your children in music choices. Let your children pick the songs too so they can worship with their style of music too!
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband:
- Ask your husband if there is anything you can do for him this week and how you can pray for him.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children:
- Let each of your children pick their favorite game to play with you. Laugh and have fun as you play!
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home:
- Know what’s for dinner by 9am three days this week. Set your meat out to defrost, etc. Day 1______ Day 2______ Day 3____
Join the Community! Answer today’s question in the comment box so we can all get to know one another! We at the HCFM are praying for our online community to build relationships, even if they are across the country or the world! 🙂
-Share a tip that has helped you in your role as wife and/or mom.[/box]
If there was one thing Deb would love to share with you is that God is personal and loves you as you are. You don’t have to be perfect to be loved by our amazing God! Come as you are! His loving presence can be practically known and experienced. He is not a God who is far away, He is dearly near and easily found. He longs for you to come to Him!