Grab the Printable for these scriptures HERE!
- Psalm 118:1 – “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.”
- Psalm 118:24 – “The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.”
- Ephesians 5:20 – “Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- Psalm 95:2 – “Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 – “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
- Philippians 4:6 – “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”
- Colossians 4:2 – “Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.”
- 2 Corinthians 4:15 – “All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.”
- 2 Corinthians 9:11 – “You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.”
- Colossians 3:17 – “And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”
The Help Club for Moms is a group of ordinary women who read the Bible, live real lives with real families, rely on Jesus for everything, and have a deep desire to share the love of our Savior with everyone they can!