Hey Mamas! Are you ready to have the best summer EVER and also win free prizes?
Join us for the HCFM’s “Best Summer Ever Bingo!”
Here’s how to play:
1. Print out “Best Summer Ever Bingo for Moms” printable here.
2. Pick activities to do and as you finish them, color in that number on the bingo square.
3. Each time you get a bingo, write “Bingo!” on Help Club for Mom’s main Facebook page.
4. When you get a Blackout (all squares completed), write “Blackout!” on Help Club for Mom’s main Facebook page.
5. Prizes will be given away for the first Bingo and the first Blackout!
6. Each Bingo will be entered into a drawing for three more prizes!
7. Ready? Set? Go!
I remember going into my daughter's room night after night and kneeling beside her bed and crying my heart out to God because I didn’t know how to be a Christian mom; I felt like I had no idea what I was doing. You know what? God is so faithful! He answered me and simply said, “Spend time with me, Deb.” And so I did. I began arising 15-30 minutes earlier each day so I could read my Bible and pray, and plan out my day with my family.
If there was one thing I would love to share with you is that God is personal and loves you as you are. You don’t have to be perfect to be loved by our amazing God! Come as you are! His loving presence can be practically known and experienced. He is not a God who is far away, He is near and easily found. He longs for you to come to Him!
Randy and I have been married for 28 years and we have two grown children, Christie, and Jack, and one answer to prayer son-in-law named Alex. And now I get to be a Gigi to my sweet little grandbaby, Aspen! Yay!