“When they saw the star, they were filled with joy!” Matthew 2:10
The Wise Woman Builds Her Spirit!
- Complete all the Bible studies this week.
- Read your Bible aloud for 10 minutes every day this week, wherever you are in your reading plan.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Husband!
- Give your husband a night off this week to go Christmas shopping or just to have some time alone (no questions asked).
- Pray for your husband this week. Pray that his year will end well and that all his loose ends will be tied.
The Wise Woman Loves Her Children!
- Try something new by exchanging homemade gifts among family members. Draw names and have everyone make a special gift for each other. Mom and dad can help with those who are just a bit too little.
- Take a night and go look at Christmas lights around the neighborhood. Get a special treat and enjoy looking at the lights. Make it extra special by holding a contest for “brightest house,” “best decorated,” etc.
The Wise Woman Cares For Her Home!
- Set a timer for 20 minutes or play some Christmas music for 20 minutes while you clean up your home. Get your children to help. It easier to enjoy your family and focus on Jesus when we are not distracted by clutter and mess.
- Put together a hot cocoa station in your kitchen. Stock it with all the necessary items: hot cocoa, marshmallows, spoons, and cups. You will always be ready to have a cup when the moment happens with your family.